Trust, respect and openness in interaction with one another - that is the basis for a living cooperation oriented to the future challenges of organisations.
Globalisation has increased the complexity of cooperation further, but at the same time created new resources and perspectives. The primary objective of our work is to network these optimally and thus to enable organisations and people to sustainably promote their own development.
We have specialised in these topics:
• Diagnostic procedures in organizations: What is the status quo?
• Development of organizational development designs and architectures.
• Realization of organizational development programs.
• Optimized problem solving and innovation processes in global organizations.
• Overcoming cross-cultural and cross-funtional barriers.
• Conceptualization and realization of large group events.
• Multiplier trainings: continued change within the organization.
• Teamstaffing – providing a international network of highly experienced consultants.
• Project management in organizational development projects.
• Evaluation of programs – monitoring after projects.